– This will be a harassment-free and inclusive workshop for everyone regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, or other protected category.
– No harassment, discrimination, or condescension, whether blatant or via micro-aggressions will be tolerated.
– All forms of communication should not demean others.
– The person making you feel uncomfortable may not be aware of what they are doing, and politely bringing their behaviour to their attention is encouraged.
– No physical or cyber threats will be tolerated.
– University of Madeira, ARDITI, ITI and IKnowD are not responsible, nor even implied, in the content that will be given during the workshop.